THE GOOD, THE BAD, & THE UGLY
Fasting is something we’ve been doing for centuries, but recently, it’s become quite a trend for promoting weight loss and managing health challenges. Is it really all it’s cracked up to be? In this episode, Rebekah talks about the risks and benefits of fasting and how to effectively incorporate fasting in your diet.
- What fasting is and why people do it
- The benefits of fasting
- Potential risks and dangers of fasting
- How to fast safely and effectively
Don't Miss An Episode
Life gets busy! We totally get it, which is why we’ve got you covered.
Sign up and we’ll send you podcast updates right to your inbox so you don’t miss an episode.
Disclaimer: Content provided on or through the You Are Well Health Podcast should not be considered medical advice and is not intended to treat, diagnose, prevent or cure any conditions, physical or otherwise. Always work with a qualified healthcare professional before making changes to your diet, medication, or physical activities. Read more about our disclaimers in the links below.
Have a podcast question?
Leave a review!
Love the You Are Well Health Podcast? Let other people know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here's how:
- Open the You Are Well Health Podcast is Apple’s Podcast app.
- Scroll down to “Ratings & Reviews”.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating, then click “Write a Review”.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review. Tap “Send” to finalize.