MAKING TIME FOR HEALTH
Have you found yourself constantly putting your health at the end of your long to-do list? And not just things like exercise or eating well – you’re also ignoring those nagging symptoms that just feel normal at this point? In this episode, I’m sharing some tips and insights that can help you find the space in your life to prioritize your health.
- Six underlying reasons why people have time for health
- Key steps to finding space for taking care of your health
- Helpful resources to helping you practical prioritize your health
Don't Miss An Episode
Life gets busy! We totally get it, which is why we’ve got you covered.
Sign up and we’ll send you podcast updates right to your inbox so you don’t miss an episode.
Disclaimer: Content provided on or through the You Are Well Health Podcast should not be considered medical advice and is not intended to treat, diagnose, prevent or cure any conditions, physical or otherwise. Always work with a qualified healthcare professional before making changes to your diet, medication, or physical activities. Read more about our disclaimers in the links below.
Have a podcast question?
Leave a review!
Love the You Are Well Health Podcast? Let other people know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here's how:
- Open the You Are Well Health Podcast is Apple’s Podcast app.
- Scroll down to “Ratings & Reviews”.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating, then click “Write a Review”.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review. Tap “Send” to finalize.