THE MYTH & THE SOLUTIONS
What if I told you that no amount of PMS is normal? Would you believe that breast tenderness, bloating, and mood swings are actually signs that your hormones aren’t as balanced as they could be?
We’ve come to believe that PMS is just part of life, but that is simply not true. Listen to this episode to find out more about the myths we’ve been taught and how you can take steps to balancing your hormones for a PMS-free cycle.
- Understand why we experience PMS and why it is not normal
- Learn what causes our hormone levels to get disrupted
- Six practical tips to improve our PMS symptoms
Don't Miss An Episode
Life gets busy! We totally get it, which is why we’ve got you covered.
Sign up and we’ll send you podcast updates right to your inbox so you don’t miss an episode.
Disclaimer: Content provided on or through the You Are Well Health Podcast should not be considered medical advice and is not intended to treat, diagnose, prevent or cure any conditions, physical or otherwise. Always work with a qualified healthcare professional before making changes to your diet, medication, or physical activities. Read more about our disclaimers in the links below.
Have a podcast question?
Leave a review!
Love the You Are Well Health Podcast? Let other people know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here's how:
- Open the You Are Well Health Podcast is Apple’s Podcast app.
- Scroll down to “Ratings & Reviews”.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating, then click “Write a Review”.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review. Tap “Send” to finalize.