MY TOP 5 HEALTH MISTAKES
…and what you can learn from them.
As I reflect back over my health journey, there are many things I would do differently if given the chance to. In this episode, I'm sharing my top five mistakes in hopes that it can help you avoid similar mistakes in your own health journey.
- There is no such thing as having perfect health.
- Why we shouldn’t let fear and stress control what we eat.
- How dietary changes based on misguided information can do more harm to your body.
- We shouldn’t feel guilty when we make efforts to be healthy.
- You can actually over exercise and stress out your body.
Don't Miss An Episode
Life gets busy! We totally get it, which is why we’ve got you covered.
Sign up and we’ll send you podcast updates right to your inbox so you don’t miss an episode.
Disclaimer: Content provided on or through the You Are Well Health Podcast should not be considered medical advice and is not intended to treat, diagnose, prevent or cure any conditions, physical or otherwise. Always work with a qualified healthcare professional before making changes to your diet, medication, or physical activities. Read more about our disclaimers in the links below.
Have a podcast question?
Leave a review!
Love the You Are Well Health Podcast? Let other people know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here's how:
- Open the You Are Well Health Podcast is Apple’s Podcast app.
- Scroll down to “Ratings & Reviews”.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating, then click “Write a Review”.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review. Tap “Send” to finalize.