5 KEYS TO EFFECTIVE WEIGHT LOSS
The elusive mystery of losing weight and actually keeping it off has kept many women confused and frustrated. Did you know that stress related to weight loss can actually be counter-productive to your efforts? Rebekah is no stranger to this cycle of frustration, and in this episode, she shares her five tips to lose weight and keep it off. Imagine the freedom you could experience if weight were not a constant focus and you were able to learn to love and nourish your body no matter what yet hopefully achieve the weight loss you are hoping for.
- Redefining the connection between weight and health
- Top five ways to lose weight and keep it off
- Why counting calories is not a good approach to weight loss
- Why “fad diets” may or may not be effective
- How you can experience freedom from weight challenges
MY TOP 5 HEALTH MISTAKES ...and what you can learn from them. Episode 047As I reflect back over my health journey, there are many things I would do differently if given the chance to. In this episode, I'm sharing my top five mistakes in hopes that it can help you...
LIVING YOUR GOD DARE WHEN LIFE IS HARD with Kate Battistelli Episode 046Walking out our purpose from God can be challenging when faced with hard circumstances and we can often wonder if we are truly hearing from God. God can still use us in the midst of whatever is...
PMS THE MYTH & THE SOLUTIONS Episode 045What if I told you that no amount of PMS is normal? Would you believe that breast tenderness, bloating, and mood swings are actually signs that your hormones aren’t as balanced as they could be? We’ve come to believe that PMS is...
We love hearing from you!
Have a question or want to leave some love in our inbox? Let us know in the form below, or you can always pop into our Facebook Community to chat with us there.
Leave a Review
Love the You Are Well Health Podcast? Let other people know by leaving a review on iTunes.
Here are a few step-by-step instructions to help make it simple:
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab and find “You Are Well Health Podcast”.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Scroll down to “Ratings & Reviews”.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating, then click “Write a Review”.
- If you're not already logged in, enter your iTunes password to login.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review. Tap “Send” to finalize.
- If necessary, follow any additional instructions from iTunes to create a user name.
We periodically select reviewers to receive a gift as a small token of our appreciation. If you've left a review for the You Are Well Health Podcast, let us know here.