ARE TOXINS MAKING YOU FAT, SICK & CRAZY?
This post contains affiliate links.
Every day, we are exposed to thousands of toxins. In this podcast episode, Rebekah discusses the idea of “toxic overload” and what this means in regards to our health. Have you felt that your body is out of balance? Find out if toxins are the culprit behind you feeling unwell. In this episode, you’ll learn where this toxic exposure comes from, what this means for your body, and how to reduce your overall exposure. You will also be given practical tips on how to best support your body and health so that your body’s natural detoxification process runs efficiently and smoothly.
- What are toxins and how are we exposed to them.
- What effects toxins can have on your body.
- How to reduce your exposure to toxins.
- How to support your body so that its natural detoxification process runs smoothly.
Rebekah's Clean Living Recommendations:
Be sure to catch Rebekah sharing about these products and more on our Instagram stories!,
- MyChelle Dermaceuticals
- Annemarie Skin Care
- You Are Well's Virtual Dispensary – View “Product Catalog” > Shop by Dispensary Categories > Skin Care & Make Up
- Thrive Market (Note: Not all products on this site perfect, but it's a good source to have.)
- Grove Collaborative (Note: Not all products on this site perfect, but it's a good source to have.)
- Ella+Mila Nail Polish
- Dry Farm Wines – Natural, Healthy Wines – Use this link to get a bottle for 1 penny!
MY TOP 5 HEALTH MISTAKES ...and what you can learn from them. Episode 047As I reflect back over my health journey, there are many things I would do differently if given the chance to. In this episode, I'm sharing my top five mistakes in hopes that it can help you...
LIVING YOUR GOD DARE WHEN LIFE IS HARD with Kate Battistelli Episode 046Walking out our purpose from God can be challenging when faced with hard circumstances and we can often wonder if we are truly hearing from God. God can still use us in the midst of whatever is...
PMS THE MYTH & THE SOLUTIONS Episode 045What if I told you that no amount of PMS is normal? Would you believe that breast tenderness, bloating, and mood swings are actually signs that your hormones aren’t as balanced as they could be? We’ve come to believe that PMS is...
We love hearing from you!
Have a question or want to leave some love in our inbox? Let us know in the form below, or you can always pop into our Facebook Community to chat with us there.
Leave a Review
Love the You Are Well Health Podcast? Let other people know by leaving a review on iTunes.
Here are a few step-by-step instructions to help make it simple:
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab and find “You Are Well Health Podcast”.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Scroll down to “Ratings & Reviews”.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating, then click “Write a Review”.
- If you're not already logged in, enter your iTunes password to login.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review. Tap “Send” to finalize.
- If necessary, follow any additional instructions from iTunes to create a user name.
We periodically select reviewers to receive a gift as a small token of our appreciation. If you've left a review for the You Are Well Health Podcast, let us know here.