Rebekah Fedrowitz is a board certified holistic nutritionist and an integrative health speaker and writer. She is passionate about helping ambitious women recover from stress and restore their health so they can confidently pursue their purpose.
Rebekah has experienced many of her own health challenges, including digestive challenges, adrenal fatigue, hormonal imbalances, anxiety and depression. It’s through her own life experiences as well as her experience working with dozens of women from around the world that Rebekah is able to practically relate and help women transform their health.
Rebekah the founder of Restored: An Integrative Wellness Community, and the host of the You Are Well Health Podcast. She is a co-author of Sister, Walk in Truth, and the author of the cookbook, Healthy Gourmet for Everyday. Rebekah, her husband, and their son currently reside in the Phoenix, Arizona area.
Credentials & Education
- Masters Diploma in Nutrition (MDN), Edison Institute of Nutrition
- Masters Thesis: Nutritional Therapies for Improvement of Estrogen Dominance
- Board Certified in Holistic Nutrition (BCHN), Holistic Nutrition Credentialing Board
- Digestive Intensive Graduate, Holistic Nutrition Lab
- Therapeutic Nutrition & Supplements in Practice, Certificate of Completion
- Mental Health & Neurology, Certificate of Completion
- Certified Group Fitness Instructor, American Council on Exercise
- Certified Personal Trainer, American Council on Exercise
- Food Psychology Coach, The Spencer Institute
- Sports Yoga Instructor, National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association
- Bachelors of Arts in Communications, Virginia Tech