ENNEAGRAM TYPE 2
Enneagram & Health Series
The Enneagram & Health series continues with Type 2. As we learned in the last episode, the Enneagram is a powerful tool that can be used to help transform our body, mind, and spirit health.
The 2 types are the nurturers, givers and love to serve others, but as a 2 type it can be hard to make space for themselves, it causes them to sacrifice their health and limit their wellbeing that prevent them from serving others, but it doesn't have to be that way. In this episode, Rebekah explores the characteristics and drivers for the 2 type and uncovers how to use those core motivations to create a healthy lifestyle.
- What it’s like to be an Enneagram 2
- Key characteristics and drivers for 2 types
- A conversation with Amber, an Enneagram 2
- Maintaining the right motivations for being healthy for 2 types
- Tips for being healthy as a 2 type
Links & References:
*Includes affiliate links.
- You Are Well Health Membership
- The Next Right Thing by Emily Freeman
- The Giving Tree
- Join our conversation on Instagram & Facebook for more Enneagram resources
- Connect with Amber, our Type 2 guest, at My Jars of Clay
- Sign up to receive the Enneagram & Health devotions sent between episodes. If you miss a devotion, the entire devotion series is available on the Membership.
MY TOP 5 HEALTH MISTAKES ...and what you can learn from them. Episode 047As I reflect back over my health journey, there are many things I would do differently if given the chance to. In this episode, I'm sharing my top five mistakes in hopes that it can help you...
LIVING YOUR GOD DARE WHEN LIFE IS HARD with Kate Battistelli Episode 046Walking out our purpose from God can be challenging when faced with hard circumstances and we can often wonder if we are truly hearing from God. God can still use us in the midst of whatever is...
PMS THE MYTH & THE SOLUTIONS Episode 045What if I told you that no amount of PMS is normal? Would you believe that breast tenderness, bloating, and mood swings are actually signs that your hormones aren’t as balanced as they could be? We’ve come to believe that PMS is...
We love hearing from you!
Have a question or want to leave some love in our inbox? Let us know in the form below, or you can always pop into our Facebook Community to chat with us there.
Don't miss an episode
Sign up for our email list to get new episode updates delivered right to your inbox.
Leave a Review
Love the You Are Well Health Podcast? Let other people know by leaving a review on iTunes.
Here are a few step-by-step instructions to help make it simple:
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab and find “You Are Well Health Podcast”.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Scroll down to “Ratings & Reviews”.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating, then click “Write a Review”.
- If you're not already logged in, enter your iTunes password to login.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review. Tap “Send” to finalize.
- If necessary, follow any additional instructions from iTunes to create a user name.
We periodically select reviewers to receive a gift as a small token of our appreciation. If you've left a review for the You Are Well Health Podcast, let us know here.