ENNEAGRAM TYPE 3
Enneagram & Health Series
We’re back for the next episode in the Enneagram & Health series, and this episode is all about the 3 types.
The 3 types are multitaskers with the drive to accomplish and succeed, but sometimes this drive can lead to overtaxing their bodies and not taking the time to rest. In this episode, Rebekah explores the characteristics and drivers for the 3 type and uncovers how to use those core motivations to create a balanced, healthy approach to body, mind, and spirit wellbeing.
- What it’s like to be an Enneagram 3
- Key characteristics and drivers for 3 types
- A conversation with Lilah, an Enneagram 3
- Maintaining the right motivations for being healthy for 3 types
- Tips for being healthy as a 3 type
Links & References:
*Includes affiliate links.
- You Are Well Health Membership
- Join our conversation on Instagram & Facebook for more Enneagram resources
- Connect with Lilah, our Type 3 guest, at LilahHiggins.com
- Sign up to receive the Enneagram & Health devotions sent between episodes. If you miss a devotion, the entire devotion series is available on the Membership.
MY TOP 5 HEALTH MISTAKES ...and what you can learn from them. Episode 047As I reflect back over my health journey, there are many things I would do differently if given the chance to. In this episode, I'm sharing my top five mistakes in hopes that it can help you...
LIVING YOUR GOD DARE WHEN LIFE IS HARD with Kate Battistelli Episode 046Walking out our purpose from God can be challenging when faced with hard circumstances and we can often wonder if we are truly hearing from God. God can still use us in the midst of whatever is...
PMS THE MYTH & THE SOLUTIONS Episode 045What if I told you that no amount of PMS is normal? Would you believe that breast tenderness, bloating, and mood swings are actually signs that your hormones aren’t as balanced as they could be? We’ve come to believe that PMS is...
We love hearing from you!
Have a question or want to leave some love in our inbox? Let us know in the form below, or you can always pop into our Facebook Community to chat with us there.
Don't miss an epsiode
Sign up for our email list to get new episode updates delivered right to your inbox.
Leave a Review
Love the You Are Well Health Podcast? Let other people know by leaving a review on iTunes.
Here are a few step-by-step instructions to help make it simple:
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab and find “You Are Well Health Podcast”.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Scroll down to “Ratings & Reviews”.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating, then click “Write a Review”.
- If you're not already logged in, enter your iTunes password to login.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review. Tap “Send” to finalize.
- If necessary, follow any additional instructions from iTunes to create a user name.