ENNEAGRAM TYPE 4
Enneagram & Health Series
The Enneagram & Health series with the 4 types. People in this type tends to driven by their desire to be unique. They are often creative and emotional, sometimes to the point of being “dramatic” or depressed.
In this episode, Rebekah explores more of the characteristics and drivers for type 4s, and she uncovers how to work with the 4's nature to achieve full body, mind, and spirit wellness.
- What it’s like to be an Enneagram 4
- Key characteristics and drivers for 4 types
- A conversation with Emily, an Enneagram 4
- Maintaining the right motivations for being healthy for 4 types
- Tips for being healthy as a 4 type
Links & References:
*Includes affiliate links.
- You Are Well Health Membership
- Join our conversation on Instagram & Facebook for more Enneagram resources
- Connect with Emily, our Type 4 guest, at Naturally Free Life
- Sign up to receive the Enneagram & Health devotions sent between episodes. If you miss a devotion, the entire devotion series is available on the Membership.
WAITING WELL DURING HEALING with Jessica Hottle Episode 043It can be so challenging to stay optimistic and patient when we are in a process of recovering from challenging health. Jessica Hottle certainly understands this and after her own journey of healing! In this...
FASTING THE GOOD, THE BAD, & THE UGLY Episode 042Fasting is something we’ve been doing for centuries, but recently, it’s become quite a trend for promoting weight loss and managing health challenges. Is it really all it’s cracked up to be? In this episode, Rebekah...
STAYING HEALTH IN THE FACE OF THE PANDEMIC Bonus Episode 06The Pandemic is dominating our news today and many people are asking what they can do to stay healthy in the face of this impending risk. To help you, I've put together a 2-part bonus episode series to give...
We love hearing from you!
Have a question or want to leave some love in our inbox? Let us know in the form below, or you can always pop into our Facebook Community to chat with us there.
Don't miss an episode
Sign up for our email list to get new episode updates delivered right to your inbox.
Leave a Review
Love the You Are Well Health Podcast? Let other people know by leaving a review on iTunes.
Here are a few step-by-step instructions to help make it simple:
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab and find “You Are Well Health Podcast”.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Scroll down to “Ratings & Reviews”.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating, then click “Write a Review”.
- If you're not already logged in, enter your iTunes password to login.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review. Tap “Send” to finalize.
- If necessary, follow any additional instructions from iTunes to create a user name.
We periodically select reviewers to receive a gift as a small token of our appreciation. If you've left a review for the You Are Well Health Podcast, let us know here.