ENNEAGRAM TYPE 7
Enneagram & Health Series
The Enneagram & Health series with the 7 types. People that are in this type live to be happy and really want to enjoy life. They don’t take things to seriously, tend to be more light hearted and are always up for trying new things. 7’s tend to have a deep fear of missing out and can easily find themselves trying to indulge in all that life has to offer, even if they don’t necessarily want to. The need to have and want it all can create an unhealthy living style for 7’s.
In this episode, Rebekah explores more of the characteristics and drivers for type 7s, and she gives three steps to help the 7's achieve full body, mind, and spirit wellness.
- What it’s like to be an Enneagram 7
- Key characteristics and drivers for 7 types
- A conversation with Allie, an Enneagram 7
- Maintaining the right motivations for being healthy for 7 types
- Tips for being healthy as a 7 type
Links & References:
*Includes affiliate links.
- You Are Well Health Membership
- Join our conversation on Instagram & Facebook for more Enneagram resources
- Connect with Allie, our Type 7 guest, at AGildedLine.com
- Sign up to receive the Enneagram & Health devotions sent between episodes. If you miss a devotion, the entire devotion series is available on the Membership.
MY TOP 5 HEALTH MISTAKES ...and what you can learn from them. Episode 047As I reflect back over my health journey, there are many things I would do differently if given the chance to. In this episode, I'm sharing my top five mistakes in hopes that it can help you...
LIVING YOUR GOD DARE WHEN LIFE IS HARD with Kate Battistelli Episode 046Walking out our purpose from God can be challenging when faced with hard circumstances and we can often wonder if we are truly hearing from God. God can still use us in the midst of whatever is...
PMS THE MYTH & THE SOLUTIONS Episode 045What if I told you that no amount of PMS is normal? Would you believe that breast tenderness, bloating, and mood swings are actually signs that your hormones aren’t as balanced as they could be? We’ve come to believe that PMS is...
Don't Miss An Episode
Life gets busy! We totally get it, which is why we’ve got you covered.
Sign up and we’ll send you podcast updates right to your inbox so you don’t miss an episode.
Disclaimer: Content provided on or through the You Are Well Health Podcast should not be considered medical advice and is not intended to treat, diagnose, prevent or cure any conditions, physical or otherwise. Always work with a qualified healthcare professional before making changes to your diet, medication, or physical activities. Read more about our disclaimers in the links below.