ENNEAGRAM TYPE 7
Enneagram & Health Series
The Enneagram & Health series with the 7 types. People that are in this type live to be happy and really want to enjoy life. They don’t take things to seriously, tend to be more light hearted and are always up for trying new things. 7’s tend to have a deep fear of missing out and can easily find themselves trying to indulge in all that life has to offer, even if they don’t necessarily want to. The need to have and want it all can create an unhealthy living style for 7’s.
In this episode, Rebekah explores more of the characteristics and drivers for type 7s, and she gives three steps to help the 7's achieve full body, mind, and spirit wellness.
- What it’s like to be an Enneagram 7
- Key characteristics and drivers for 7 types
- A conversation with Allie, an Enneagram 7
- Maintaining the right motivations for being healthy for 7 types
- Tips for being healthy as a 7 type
Links & References:
*Includes affiliate links.
- You Are Well Health Membership
- Join our conversation on Instagram & Facebook for more Enneagram resources
- Connect with Allie, our Type 7 guest, at AGildedLine.com
- Sign up to receive the Enneagram & Health devotions sent between episodes. If you miss a devotion, the entire devotion series is available on the Membership.
WAITING WELL DURING HEALING with Jessica Hottle Episode 043It can be so challenging to stay optimistic and patient when we are in a process of recovering from challenging health. Jessica Hottle certainly understands this and after her own journey of healing! In this...
FASTING THE GOOD, THE BAD, & THE UGLY Episode 042Fasting is something we’ve been doing for centuries, but recently, it’s become quite a trend for promoting weight loss and managing health challenges. Is it really all it’s cracked up to be? In this episode, Rebekah...
STAYING HEALTH IN THE FACE OF THE PANDEMIC Bonus Episode 06The Pandemic is dominating our news today and many people are asking what they can do to stay healthy in the face of this impending risk. To help you, I've put together a 2-part bonus episode series to give...
Don't Miss An Episode
Life gets busy! We totally get it, which is why we’ve got you covered.
Sign up and we’ll send you podcast updates right to your inbox so you don’t miss an episode.
Disclaimer: Content provided on or through the You Are Well Health Podcast should not be considered medical advice and is not intended to treat, diagnose, prevent or cure any conditions, physical or otherwise. Always work with a qualified healthcare professional before making changes to your diet, medication, or physical activities. Read more about our disclaimers in the links below.