ENNEAGRAM TYPE 8
Enneagram & Health Series
The Enneagram & Health series with the 8 types. People that are in this type are known for being very confident, passionate and assertive. The 8 type is great at standing up for others and protecting what is right. The 8 type can be misunderstood because they can come off as being intense and aggressive when discussing something they are passionate about. On the outside, 8’s can appear to have it all together but on the inside they can be falling apart. If 8’s are not careful, the intense passion that they have can lead to exhaustion and stress.
In this episode, Rebekah explores more of the characteristics and drivers for type 8s, and she gives three steps to help the 8's achieve full body, mind, and spirit wellness.
- What it’s like to be an Enneagram 8
- Key characteristics and drivers for 8 types
- A conversation with Chrissie, an Enneagram 8
- Maintaining the right motivations for being healthy for 8 types
- Tips for being healthy as a 8 type
Links & References:
*Includes affiliate links.
- You Are Well Health Membership
- Join our conversation on Instagram & Facebook for more Enneagram resources
- Connect with Chrissie, our Type 8 guest, at ChrissieWywrot.com
- Sign up to receive the Enneagram & Health devotions sent between episodes. If you miss a devotion, the entire devotion series is available on the Membership.
MY TOP 5 HEALTH MISTAKES ...and what you can learn from them. Episode 047As I reflect back over my health journey, there are many things I would do differently if given the chance to. In this episode, I'm sharing my top five mistakes in hopes that it can help you...
LIVING YOUR GOD DARE WHEN LIFE IS HARD with Kate Battistelli Episode 046Walking out our purpose from God can be challenging when faced with hard circumstances and we can often wonder if we are truly hearing from God. God can still use us in the midst of whatever is...
PMS THE MYTH & THE SOLUTIONS Episode 045What if I told you that no amount of PMS is normal? Would you believe that breast tenderness, bloating, and mood swings are actually signs that your hormones aren’t as balanced as they could be? We’ve come to believe that PMS is...
We love hearing from you!
Have a question or want to leave some love in our inbox? Let us know in the form below, or you can always pop into our Facebook Community to chat with us there.
Don't miss an episode
Sign up for our email list to get new episode updates delivered right to your inbox.
Leave a Review
Love the You Are Well Health Podcast? Let other people know by leaving a review on iTunes.
Here are a few step-by-step instructions to help make it simple:
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab and find “You Are Well Health Podcast”.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Scroll down to “Ratings & Reviews”.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating, then click “Write a Review”.
- If you're not already logged in, enter your iTunes password to login.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review. Tap “Send” to finalize.
- If necessary, follow any additional instructions from iTunes to create a user name.
We periodically select reviewers to receive a gift as a small token of our appreciation. If you've left a review for the You Are Well Health Podcast, let us know here.