ENNEAGRAM TYPE 9
Enneagram & Health Series
The Enneagram & Health series with the 9 types. People that are in this type are known for being the peacemakers and really crave a calm environment. The 9 type is great at being flexible and supportive of others. On the outside, 9’s appear to be calm and patient but on the inside they struggle with heavy feelings of anxiety, anger and sadness. Without a good structure and routine, 9’s can struggle with motivation and productivity. They can find the good in everyone else but are the hardest critiques of themselves.
In this episode, Rebekah explores more of the characteristics and drivers for type 9s, and she gives three steps to help the 9's achieve full body, mind, and spirit wellness.
- What it’s like to be an Enneagram 9
- Key characteristics and drivers for 9 types
- A conversation with Sarah, an Enneagram 9
- Maintaining the right motivations for being healthy for 9 types
- Tips for being healthy as a 9 type
Links & References:
- You Are Well Health Membership
- Join our conversation on Instagram & Facebook for more Enneagram resources
- Sign up to receive the Enneagram & Health devotions sent between episodes. If you miss a devotion, the entire devotion series is available on the Membership.
- Connect with Sarah, our Type 8 guest, at
Don't Miss An Episode
Life gets busy! We totally get it, which is why we’ve got you covered.
Sign up and we’ll send you podcast updates right to your inbox so you don’t miss an episode.
Disclaimer: Content provided on or through the You Are Well Health Podcast should not be considered medical advice and is not intended to treat, diagnose, prevent or cure any conditions, physical or otherwise. Always work with a qualified healthcare professional before making changes to your diet, medication, or physical activities. Read more about our disclaimers in the links below.