WHEN BEING HEALTHY DOES MORE HARM THAN GOOD
When we think of healthy, we associate that word with positivity. Health, for many of us, often conjures up an image of someone who is thin, lean, and toned. We think of health, and we think of someone who has the “perfect” body. However, our looks, and more specifically, losing weight, do not determine our health. In this podcast episode, Rebekah will be discussing what happens when our pursuit of health becomes harmful, and why having an obsession with attaining a specific body image can lead you down a path of even worse health. You will learn what signifies having an unhealthy body image, and be given tips on how to improve your mindset regarding how you feel about your body, health, and self-worth.
- How having an unhealthy body image can create an obsession with achieving specific health/body goals.
- Why weight loss is not synonymous with health.
- The connection between stress and an unhealthy body image.
- What defines an unhealthy relationship with food.
- How to improve your body image and relationship with food.
ENNEAGRAM TYPE 9 Enneagram & Health Series Episode 040 The Enneagram & Health series with the 9 types. People that are in this type are known for being the peacemakers and really crave a calm environment. The 9 type is great at being flexible and supportive of...
ENNEAGRAM TYPE 8 Enneagram & Health Series Episode 039 The Enneagram & Health series with the 8 types. People that are in this type are known for being very confident, passionate and assertive. The 8 type is great at standing up for others and protecting what is...
ENNEAGRAM TYPE 7 Enneagram & Health Series Episode 038 The Enneagram & Health series with the 7 types. People that are in this type live to be happy and really want to enjoy life. They don’t take things to seriously, tend to be more light hearted and are always up...
We love hearing from you!
Have a question or want to leave some love in our inbox? Let us know in the form below, or you can always pop into our Facebook Community to chat with us there.
Leave a Review
Love the You Are Well Health Podcast? Let other people know by leaving a review on iTunes.
Here are a few step-by-step instructions to help make it simple:
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab and find “You Are Well Health Podcast”.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Scroll down to “Ratings & Reviews”.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating, then click “Write a Review”.
- If you’re not already logged in, enter your iTunes password to login.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review. Tap “Send” to finalize.
- If necessary, follow any additional instructions from iTunes to create a user name.
We periodically select reviewers to receive a gift as a small token of our appreciation. If you’ve left a review for the You Are Well Health Podcast, let us know here.