WHEN BEING HEALTHY DOES MORE HARM THAN GOOD
When we think of healthy, we associate that word with positivity. Health, for many of us, often conjures up an image of someone who is thin, lean, and toned. We think of health, and we think of someone who has the “perfect” body. However, our looks, and more specifically, losing weight, do not determine our health. In this podcast episode, Rebekah will be discussing what happens when our pursuit of health becomes harmful, and why having an obsession with attaining a specific body image can lead you down a path of even worse health. You will learn what signifies having an unhealthy body image, and be given tips on how to improve your mindset regarding how you feel about your body, health, and self-worth.
- How having an unhealthy body image can create an obsession with achieving specific health/body goals.
- Why weight loss is not synonymous with health.
- The connection between stress and an unhealthy body image.
- What defines an unhealthy relationship with food.
- How to improve your body image and relationship with food.
MY TOP 5 HEALTH MISTAKES ...and what you can learn from them. Episode 047As I reflect back over my health journey, there are many things I would do differently if given the chance to. In this episode, I'm sharing my top five mistakes in hopes that it can help you...
LIVING YOUR GOD DARE WHEN LIFE IS HARD with Kate Battistelli Episode 046Walking out our purpose from God can be challenging when faced with hard circumstances and we can often wonder if we are truly hearing from God. God can still use us in the midst of whatever is...
PMS THE MYTH & THE SOLUTIONS Episode 045What if I told you that no amount of PMS is normal? Would you believe that breast tenderness, bloating, and mood swings are actually signs that your hormones aren’t as balanced as they could be? We’ve come to believe that PMS is...
We love hearing from you!
Have a question or want to leave some love in our inbox? Let us know in the form below, or you can always pop into our Facebook Community to chat with us there.
Leave a Review
Love the You Are Well Health Podcast? Let other people know by leaving a review on iTunes.
Here are a few step-by-step instructions to help make it simple:
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab and find “You Are Well Health Podcast”.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Scroll down to “Ratings & Reviews”.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating, then click “Write a Review”.
- If you're not already logged in, enter your iTunes password to login.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review. Tap “Send” to finalize.
- If necessary, follow any additional instructions from iTunes to create a user name.
We periodically select reviewers to receive a gift as a small token of our appreciation. If you've left a review for the You Are Well Health Podcast, let us know here.