HIDDEN PROBLEMS IN YOUR DIET
…and how to find them.
Did you know the healthy foods you are eating could be making you feel worse instead of better? Sometimes we have hidden reactions to the very foods we think we should be eating that could be contributing to acne, inability to lose weight, chronic bloating, fatigue, anxiety, and more. Find out more about food reactions, what they do, and why they are often hidden!
- What are food sensitivities and how are they different than food allergies and intolerances.
- Why people often don’t know they have food sensitivities.
- The impact of food sensitives on our digestive system and other areas of our health.
- Signs & symptoms of hidden food sensitivities.
- Steps you can take to determine whether you may have food sensitivities.
ENNEAGRAM TYPE 9 Enneagram & Health Series Episode 040 The Enneagram & Health series with the 9 types. People that are in this type are known for being the peacemakers and really crave a calm environment. The 9 type is great at being flexible and supportive of...
ENNEAGRAM TYPE 8 Enneagram & Health Series Episode 039 The Enneagram & Health series with the 8 types. People that are in this type are known for being very confident, passionate and assertive. The 8 type is great at standing up for others and protecting what is...
ENNEAGRAM TYPE 7 Enneagram & Health Series Episode 038 The Enneagram & Health series with the 7 types. People that are in this type live to be happy and really want to enjoy life. They don’t take things to seriously, tend to be more light hearted and are always up...
We love hearing from you!
Have a question or want to leave some love in our inbox? Let us know in the form below, or you can always pop into our Facebook Community to chat with us there.
Leave a Review
Love the You Are Well Health Podcast? Let other people know by leaving a review on iTunes.
Here are a few step-by-step instructions to help make it simple:
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab and find “You Are Well Health Podcast”.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Scroll down to “Ratings & Reviews”.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating, then click “Write a Review”.
- If you’re not already logged in, enter your iTunes password to login.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review. Tap “Send” to finalize.
- If necessary, follow any additional instructions from iTunes to create a user name.
We periodically select reviewers to receive a gift as a small token of our appreciation. If you’ve left a review for the You Are Well Health Podcast, let us know here.