HOW TO USE NUTRITION TO CHANGE YOUR HEALTH
“Food as medicine” is a concept that is rapidly gaining attention, and more and more people are turning to their diet to help with various health conditions. But do you fully understand how nutrition connects with all health? And more importantly, how can you begin making the necessary changes that create the balanced diet necessary for optimal health?
Find out all of this and more in this episode of the You Are Well Health Podcast.
- What nutrition really encompasses and what is holistic nutrition.
- What is holistic nutrition.
- The impact of nutrition on all of our health.
- The foundations of a truly balanced diet.
- Recommended servings and sources for diet categories, including proteins, vegetables, grains, legumes, nuts, and oils.
- How much water you should be drinking.
- Ways to start making changes to your diet.
WAITING WELL DURING HEALING with Jessica Hottle Episode 043It can be so challenging to stay optimistic and patient when we are in a process of recovering from challenging health. Jessica Hottle certainly understands this and after her own journey of healing! In this...
FASTING THE GOOD, THE BAD, & THE UGLY Episode 042Fasting is something we’ve been doing for centuries, but recently, it’s become quite a trend for promoting weight loss and managing health challenges. Is it really all it’s cracked up to be? In this episode, Rebekah...
STAYING HEALTH IN THE FACE OF THE PANDEMIC Bonus Episode 06The Pandemic is dominating our news today and many people are asking what they can do to stay healthy in the face of this impending risk. To help you, I've put together a 2-part bonus episode series to give...
We love hearing from you!
Have a question or want to leave some love in our inbox? Let us know in the form below, or you can always pop into our Facebook Community to chat with us there.
Leave a Review
Love the You Are Well Health Podcast? Let other people know by leaving a review on iTunes.
Here are a few step-by-step instructions to help make it simple:
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab and find “You Are Well Health Podcast”.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Scroll down to “Ratings & Reviews”.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating, then click “Write a Review”.
- If you're not already logged in, enter your iTunes password to login.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review. Tap “Send” to finalize.
- If necessary, follow any additional instructions from iTunes to create a user name.
We periodically select reviewers to receive a gift as a small token of our appreciation. If you've left a review for the You Are Well Health Podcast, let us know here.