HOW TO USE NUTRITION TO CHANGE YOUR HEALTH
“Food as medicine” is a concept that is rapidly gaining attention, and more and more people are turning to their diet to help with various health conditions. But do you fully understand how nutrition connects with all health? And more importantly, how can you begin making the necessary changes that create the balanced diet necessary for optimal health?
Find out all of this and more in this episode of the You Are Well Health Podcast.
- What nutrition really encompasses and what is holistic nutrition.
- What is holistic nutrition.
- The impact of nutrition on all of our health.
- The foundations of a truly balanced diet.
- Recommended servings and sources for diet categories, including proteins, vegetables, grains, legumes, nuts, and oils.
- How much water you should be drinking.
- Ways to start making changes to your diet.
MY TOP 5 HEALTH MISTAKES ...and what you can learn from them. Episode 047As I reflect back over my health journey, there are many things I would do differently if given the chance to. In this episode, I'm sharing my top five mistakes in hopes that it can help you...
LIVING YOUR GOD DARE WHEN LIFE IS HARD with Kate Battistelli Episode 046Walking out our purpose from God can be challenging when faced with hard circumstances and we can often wonder if we are truly hearing from God. God can still use us in the midst of whatever is...
PMS THE MYTH & THE SOLUTIONS Episode 045What if I told you that no amount of PMS is normal? Would you believe that breast tenderness, bloating, and mood swings are actually signs that your hormones aren’t as balanced as they could be? We’ve come to believe that PMS is...
We love hearing from you!
Have a question or want to leave some love in our inbox? Let us know in the form below, or you can always pop into our Facebook Community to chat with us there.
Leave a Review
Here are a few step-by-step instructions to help make it simple:
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab and find “You Are Well Health Podcast”.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Scroll down to “Ratings & Reviews”.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating, then click “Write a Review”.
- If you're not already logged in, enter your iTunes password to login.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review. Tap “Send” to finalize.
- If necessary, follow any additional instructions from iTunes to create a user name.
We periodically select reviewers to receive a gift as a small token of our appreciation. If you've left a review for the You Are Well Health Podcast, let us know here.