What is RESTORED?
Restored is a monthly membership community that provides you with integrative wellness tools, education, and support to help you recover from stress and revitalize your health. Led by board-certified holistic nutritionist, Rebekah Fedrowitz, Restored is full of scientifically-founded principles that guide you to uncovering your wellness type, identifying health strategies that are best for you, and connecting the dots between your physical, mental, and spiritual health.
From video lessons and downloadable resources to live Q&A sessions and guest experts, you’ll finally have the tools you need to living fully well.
You have so much do and your plate is already beyond full. How can you possible make time for your health?
THE TRUTH IS THAT
YOU KNOW CAN'T FULLY
LIVE INTO YOUR PURPOSE
TAKE CARE OF YOUR
Restored helps you take the stress out of being healthy so you are fully able to become well while still pursuing your calling.
Know the Right Steps
Many of the things we’re taught are good for our health are making us feel worse, not better. Get guidance for a better and more effective approach to your health so you’re taking the right steps.
Address Your Issues
Your health is unique and your approach should be, too! Discover ways to improve your health challenges, even if you’ve previously been told everything is “normal.”
Become a part of a community who will welcome you, encourage you, and empower you to bring the joy back to your life…plus give you practical tips so you can stop second-guessing and start DOING.
What Most Women Don’t Know
Many women face health challenges that they don’t even recognize anymore because they have learned to live with them.
- Feeling tired but not being able to calm your mind and rest.
- Digestive complaints like indigestion and bloating.
- PMS – all of it, from the bloating and cramps to the tenderness and mood swings.
- Mood swings – you know…rage, anxiety, and apathy.
- Brain fog and trouble focusing.
- Plain ol’ burn-out and exhaustion.
All of these symptoms are common, but they are SO. NOT. NORMAL. They can (and should) be improved.
How Does the Membership Work?
When you join Restored, here’s the step-by-step process you’ll take to improve your health.
Learn your wellness type, get strategies to make the most of your efforts, and find the track that addresses your health needs.
The Restored Women Community is a space for you to ask questions that a search engine can’t give the answers to.
In the exclusive membership community, you can post details about your unique health for recommendations on lessons and how to customize, share recipes and get inspiration for meal plans, celebrate your wins and successes, and much more.
THE WELLNESS LIBRARY
From nutrition and supplement recommendations to exercise videos and recipes, it’s everything you want and need in one space…and you can browse with a cup of coffee (or tea)!
Seamlessly move from one health track to the next, or pick and choose topics that meet your needs. New content is added every week so the library is constantly growing to support all your wellness needs.
Whatever your needs, our library has you covered. Click here to see what's included.
- Health & nutrition lessons covering topics like adrenals, hormones, food sensitivities, inflammation, and more.
- Delicious recipes that you actually want to eat, and that are adaptable for food sensitivities, too!
- Exercise videos, plus tips on how to exercise based on certain health conditions.
- FAITH: Devotionals and Bible-based teaches that help you support your faith and connect it to your health.
- Goal and value setting guidance to help you effectively reach the outcomes you desire.
- Sample meal plans and guidance to help you create your own menus.
- Printable guides that help you put what you learn into practice.
- Access to other helpful resources, like Rebekah’s favorite products, selected lab work, and more.
A few words from our members
You have the power.
It's easy to get stuck & feel like a victim to stress and challenging health. But you don't have to stay that way. You have the power to turn things around and that happens by taking care of your wellness.
Invest your time and energy into becoming fully well.
The benefits will far exceed the investment!
Is Restored Right for YOU?
You’re busy and it’s important to know you’re investing your time, energy, and money into something that will work for you! We totally understand and we created this membership with you in mind.
> You’re worried you’ll be overwhelmed and not sure where to start?
We streamline the content to eliminate overwhelm by organizing selected lessons into “tracks”. You pick the tracks to focus on based on your specific health issues
> You’re not sure you really have the time to spend on the content.
The content is created for busy women! Short videos lessons you can listen to in the car or while cooking dinner, helpful printable guides, easy recipes, and even yoga practices that you can squeeze into the busiest of days.
> Your health issues are more complex and you’ve already tried #allthethings.
Then you’re not unlike many of the women already in the community. In fact, you’re the reason I’m so passionate about women’s health, and I created the membership with you in mind.
> You’re so stressed and you wonder if you should work on lightening your load before you take this on.
Stress doesn’t just go away when you reduce your workload or free up space in your schedule. You have to get to the root of why you’re stressed and then help your body recover from the damage stress has done. And guess what...the membership can help you do those things
> You want to be healthy, but you know you’ll have to give up things you just don’t want to.
You may be surprised. Deprivation isn’t my style - and honestly, I’ve seen first-hand the damage too much restriction can do. I believe in enjoying food and your life, and I think you’ll find that message resonate throughout all my recommendations.
I’m ready! How do I join?
The membership is currently open for enrollment. Simply click the "join now" button here and then follow the prompts on our membership platform. It's that easy!
Answers to Your Burning Qs
+ What types of topics are covered?
The membership covers topics that support the various facets of women's health and wellness.
Here are some examples of lessons you can expect to find in the membership
- Eating for Your Type
- Therapeutic Support for Stress & Adrenal Overload
- Natural Support for Anxiety & Depression
- How to Exercise When You’re Under Stress
- Vinlates Practices, including Strong & Steady Flow
- Cooking Without Recipes
- Food Substitutions Guide
- Meal Ideas & Inspirations
- Sample meal plans using membership recipes
- A wide selection of easy and delicious recipes, such as Lemon-Maple Salmon, Truffle Cauliflower Mash
- Enneagram & Health Devotions, organized by Enneagram type
- Pursing Peace in the Midst of Being Overwhelmed
- Sister, Walk in Health
- Plus bookclubs and small group studies
- Creating a Healthy Body Image
- Determining Your Core Values
- Unplugged Challenges
+ What if I join and decide it’s not for me?
You can cancel anytime!
+ Is Rebekah the only one who teaches lessons in the membership?
No! While Rebekah does lead most of the membership content, we also feature guest experts for lessons, live trainings, community engagement, and more. From licensed counselors to Bible teachers, we help to connect you with information and people we trust for a comprehensive approach to your health.
+ Do I have to follow a specific plan?
Not at all! You won’t find any one-size-fits-all plans here.
Rebekah believes that everyone’s health is unique so everyone’s plan is unique. Even in the lessons and recommendations she makes, Rebekah is constantly giving guidance for how to adjust based on your Wellness Type (which you learn about in the membership), your health conditions, and your lifestyle.
+ What is Integrative Wellness?
Integrative means to bring together or incorporate parts into a whole, which is exactly what we mean by Integrative Wellness. Your health and wellness can’t really be separated into isolated parts. Your physical health is deeply integrated in and of itself, but it’s also connected with your mental health and spiritual health. Trying to address just one aspect without considering the others will leave you unsuccessful, depleted, and always searching for new and better answers.
In Restored, we offer education and tools to help with you physical health, mental health, and spiritual health. And we believe that all of your wellness should be set on strong, God-centered spiritual health.
To learn more about why Rebekah teaches about health from this integrative philosophy, read her story here.
+ How often is membership enrollment open?
Registration is open three times per year. The dates vary - be sure to sign up for the waitlist so you don't miss it!
+ What if I have questions about how to implement what I’m learning?
There are a few ways you can get customized support.
- First, the community group is an invaluable tool for hearing from other membership, and getting a quick response directly from Rebekah.
- Second, the monthly Live Q&A sessions allows you to get more specific answers from Rebekah.
- Finally, if you find that you need a little extra support to help create a unique plan, Rebekah offers special 1:1 consulting for members.
+ Do I have to complete all the lessons or can I pick and choose?
You can pick and choose the parts of the membership you need and leave the rest, and to make it easy for you, we’ve created “Health Tracks” that allow you to easily access lessons that are specific to your health needs and goals.