STRESS. FOOD. MOOD.
How to combat stress & get healthy
We all face stress, at least to some degree. Whenever we’re under stress, it impacts our digestion, and if we experience stress for any extended period of time, the changes to our digestion can begin to influence all of our health. In this episode, I’m sharing the science behind what I call the “stress-food-mood cycle.” You’ll learn how stress can lead to digestive issues, which can in turn lead to challenges with our mood and our emotions, and you’ll discover some basic steps you can take to combating the negative effects of the stress-food-mood cycle.
- What the stress-food-mood cycle is and who may be effected by it.
- How the body responds to and changes under stress.
- The effect of stress on digestion and nutrition.
- The effect of digestion on mental health.
- The effects of mental health and hormones on digestion and stress.
- Top 4 tips to start taking steps to get out of a stress-food-mood cycle.
MY TOP 5 HEALTH MISTAKES ...and what you can learn from them. Episode 047As I reflect back over my health journey, there are many things I would do differently if given the chance to. In this episode, I'm sharing my top five mistakes in hopes that it can help you...
LIVING YOUR GOD DARE WHEN LIFE IS HARD with Kate Battistelli Episode 046Walking out our purpose from God can be challenging when faced with hard circumstances and we can often wonder if we are truly hearing from God. God can still use us in the midst of whatever is...
PMS THE MYTH & THE SOLUTIONS Episode 045What if I told you that no amount of PMS is normal? Would you believe that breast tenderness, bloating, and mood swings are actually signs that your hormones aren’t as balanced as they could be? We’ve come to believe that PMS is...
We love hearing from you!
Have a question or want to leave some love in our inbox? Let us know in the form below, or you can always pop into our Facebook Community to chat with us there.
Leave a Review
Here are a few step-by-step instructions to help make it simple:
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab and find “You Are Well Health Podcast”.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Scroll down to “Ratings & Reviews”.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating, then click “Write a Review”.
- If you're not already logged in, enter your iTunes password to login.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review. Tap “Send” to finalize.
- If necessary, follow any additional instructions from iTunes to create a user name.
We periodically select reviewers to receive a gift as a small token of our appreciation. If you've left a review for the You Are Well Health Podcast, let us know here.