THE HEALTHY MYTH
What if I told you that we have been living with the wrong idea of what it means to be healthy? Health is so much more than a number on a scale, how you look in the mirror or what latest diet craze you are on this month. Striving towards unrealistic health goals can leave you feeling even more tired, unmotivated, and stressed. Are you tired of the chase too and want to know how to go from perusing health to perusing being well?
Join Rebekah as she covers four practical steps to change your perspective on what it truly means to be fully well and to start living your life abundantly. Plus, you won’t want to miss the HUGE announcement about an upcoming opportunity!
- The elusive promise of health
- The difference being being healthy and being well
- The pillars of wellness
- 4 steps to becoming well
ENNEAGRAM TYPE 9 Enneagram & Health Series Episode 040 The Enneagram & Health series with the 9 types. People that are in this type are known for being the peacemakers and really crave a calm environment. The 9 type is great at being flexible and supportive of...
ENNEAGRAM TYPE 8 Enneagram & Health Series Episode 039 The Enneagram & Health series with the 8 types. People that are in this type are known for being very confident, passionate and assertive. The 8 type is great at standing up for others and protecting what is...
ENNEAGRAM TYPE 7 Enneagram & Health Series Episode 038 The Enneagram & Health series with the 7 types. People that are in this type live to be happy and really want to enjoy life. They don’t take things to seriously, tend to be more light hearted and are always up...
We love hearing from you!
Have a question or want to leave some love in our inbox? Let us know in the form below, or you can always pop into our Facebook Community to chat with us there.
Leave a Review
Love the You Are Well Health Podcast? Let other people know by leaving a review on iTunes.
Here are a few step-by-step instructions to help make it simple:
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab and find “You Are Well Health Podcast”.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Scroll down to “Ratings & Reviews”.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating, then click “Write a Review”.
- If you’re not already logged in, enter your iTunes password to login.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review. Tap “Send” to finalize.
- If necessary, follow any additional instructions from iTunes to create a user name.
We periodically select reviewers to receive a gift as a small token of our appreciation. If you’ve left a review for the You Are Well Health Podcast, let us know here.